Thursday, February 17, 2011

RECAP

This week I feel led to re-post a couple of blogs. The first is actually at the top of the Popular Posts list, having been read by almost 300 viewers the past three months literally around the world. If you've ever closed your eyes and envisioned the person you long to be, all that you dream you could be…no longer at war within yourself, confident, sure, free of all shame and the labels of your past, both other- and self-inflicted, and wondered how or if it could ever be true, click the link below.

Experience the Height

The second re-post takes our topic last week (The Truth Will Set You Free) a step deeper, and details a very personal experience I had with God a few years ago. It exemplifies what walking with God through freedom might look like. Change the scenery and some of the details, and you can have your own story. I share this post again because I understand what it is like to long for personal experience, and need a little help along the way from others. We draw from each other's experiences, learning from them, gaining hope and courage from them, and faith for our own life. Paul says that we "help each other with the faith we have. Your faith will help me, and my faith will help you" (Romans 1:12 NCV). This has played out truthfully in SO many ways and times in various relationships in my life. For this reason I share so openly with you all, that my faith may help you and draw you deeper into Jesus. Click below.

Authentic Experience

No comments: